Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 83

There isn't anything wrong with the Manga. This is just the past and probably showing why she wanted to become an idol and this Arc is good bc we never knew why she liked him, I know that sounds dumb but randomly liking a dude for no reason, there had to be a past. I know the author choosing this route is pretty weird but its the Same for oregairu in a way by a Comdey anime into a war of who best girl and breaking hearts. Same for this Manga A comedy into a deep plot with Twist and Turns. I don't know why people are hating, that plot twist had a nice blend with this story making into a drama kind of type with Regret. What did u guys expect, an Manga with No plot? If u want a Teasing manga go read Uzaki-Chan or Dont Bully me Nagatoro and Stop talking shit if u don't like it.

Double-page supporter
so dumb. nothing deep about bullying.
@praftd
@jazz9
nah you guys are right mc is a fucking loser who had many chances to not engage with her. my beef is more with authors think evil cant just exist and tragedy must be a predecessor for a bad person. you just can't mess with others.

@DragonTales i hope you arent shit talking nagatoro with this, although i agree with you that people are overreacting and its dumb that they still follow this manga despite they not liking it, i drop many mangas just because i dont like where it is going so i can stop talking shit about them. So far the story is great and i like it, as i like the other teasing mangas, and all i see is a bunch of cry babies mad about something completely stupid that has literaly no reason for being mad at.
So far all the people believe the author is trying to justify her actions, which i completely doubt, he isnt justifying her, he is just telling the story of how they met and why they love each other, this has no relation of her teasing him like crazy, thats just how she is and has no real relation with her past since none of what they did to her is remotely close to what she did to him, and as other people say, its almost all the mc fault for being a complete idiot. Come on guys, there is no deep meaning to all this, just enjoy the read, i mean, my main reason for following this is to see her face crack and tell him the truth in tears

Dex-chan lover
@nek333 "its dumb that they still follow this manga despite they not liking it"

what a strawman. This has been running for 2 years now, it's only recently when it's started to go to shit, and the author said he will end it at chapter 100. So this statement you made comes from a place of ignorance.

If you are reading something for 2 years, you have investment in the product. It's only been 6 chapters of nose dive, and with the knowledge it'll come to in an end soon, of course people are gonna stay and read it.

@dsid2814 investment? Are you even buying it? Cause if you don't your comment is even more pathetic, i hope you buy mangas as most of us do to support your statement. It's the author's choice to develop it like that, and lets be real, the story isn't shit as all you may seem to say, just because it isn't going as you would like because prob you have a shitty life in which you need this kind of stories to go as you wish then there is no reason to start a tantrum like all you guys are doing. The story so far is not the best but it isn't going away of the main point of her being a sadist. Also, just 2 years? Lmao what a kiddo, are you mad about 2 years of investment of a 4 pages manga? HAHAHAH dont make me laugh, please go back to watch your disney movies in which you can see since the start the damn ending of the movie. Let me know, are you one of those who bought domestic no kanojo and since the manga was bad written you are going to be super mad at the author for all of your money spent? What a loser, the reason for buying and supporting an authir is because you liked the story so far, if he/she does something wrong then he/she can still improve for later project, but he/she needs the support of the ones who spent their money, not just some hilarious and without a base statements from people who just read the story from an illegal site. Also, why are the people here actually mentioning the author as if he could read their comments? How is your tantrum gonna help the author improve? Oh yeah, you can just go to his twitter and tell him, hey look at this comment section of certain illegal website in which many readers are angry because we think your manga is shit. SURE MY FRIEND GO AHEAD AND DO IT, YOU HAVE ALL OUR SUPPORT

Now I'm seeing the conflict in her life, I'm finally beginning to understand. She doesn't know how to treat others because of the way she was treated as a young girl. At first, I hated the way she treated, and stalked him. Now I'm looking forward to the resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread