Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Gonna say this, this is actually messed up, from a normal, morally sane person view. But we all know this is an odd psychological romance between a puppet master and her puppet. I like it, for the wholesome moments it sometimes contains. But for the messed up moments, i wish the guy could confront her and just take her by surprise already but that would be a long story short.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm she’s acting better rn. I’m still suspicious though.

Dex-chan lover
Compare this to Nagatoro is not very close. This should compare to Takagi-san, since both girl being mastermind pull the string with the boy while them aware none of that.
Nagatoro is simple just abuse relationship between Simp and Stun.

Idk what will happen if they are ending up together and then suddenly MC knows what she was doing the entire time before.

@Tcof while I do think Takagi kinda grooms the MMC neither Takagi or Nagatoro are fucked in the head like Mika is

The only way this could have been worse is if she was some kind of e-idol and he was giving her money for free, instead of her being an actual idol for whom he gives money to shake her hand.

The author released ch 59 on his Twitter and the Japanese fans are as mad and frustrated as we are lmao.

Link if you want to see
https://twitter.com/noumisozoo/status/1290994228751822848?s=21

le3

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

You enjoy all the imaginary cucking that's why

Yo where the hell is chapter 6?! I’ve been looking around to find it but I can’t. I can’t read raws in case ur wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread