Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 12 - Marriage is a sort of adventure

Aggregator gang
@The_fool22 not axed, it feels like it was a promotional manga to well, promote the light novel, haha. I kinda expected it actually, with how they were speeding through some parts but not going too far with the story

Bear in the mind the novel translated into English is the web novel version, so the published light novel will have some differences to it

Double-page supporter
This was okay. Wanna ready how much more fleshed out the story is in the Novel. I've read worse promotional manga and this was way better than many of the others.

C'MON DUDE, DONT COCK TEASE ME LIKE THAT, MAKE IT A WHOLE EXPERIENCE!

Aggregator gang
@theShear usually if it does, they need to reboot it into an actual manga version of the light novel since the promotional manga has an intended ending haha. Trying to think of some examples but it's too early in the day haha

For what it's worth, even though it's only 12 chapters long, I enjoyed it, MC was different enough from the usual isekai japanese protagonists since he had an actual mission and end goal (get enough information about world and get home) rather than the free adventurer type who have no loose ties to their old world, has flaws so he's not some OP homicidal young master type.

Dex-chan lover
@Rinji Yep, and it is far better !
But the details the manga skipped are important set up for the story later on so I advise to start Reading the novel from the very first chapter.

@MegaXL
This chapter was the chapters 15 & 16 of the novel.
But like I wrote above, I advise you to read the novel from chapter 1.
@CrimpsonWarden

@Armsdealer12
the novel is here.

thank you for your hard works. see you on next project sir.

such a disappointment both from the character and how it ended .... started out good then the dude turned into a pansy

Users who are viewing this thread