Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 2 - The black flame Misranika.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
does the wn raws https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0260dj/ explain how he wins the fight against the 3 thug adventures? and prevented them from healing?

Dex-chan lover
@cgr

this is just a gusse but its possible he just maimed them hard enough to incapacitate them and prevented the healing by stuffing the wounds full of metal ( the chains ).

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that regeneration can only work to a certain extent. Continue to accumulate wounds and you will eventually be downed.

Otherwise the adventuring job would be super easy since everyone could do it.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian
I also think that the most likely possibly, but I was specifically wondering if the wn explains how the fight went? or will it be explained later?

@aneekl
that still doesn't explain why they 'are in no condition to talk' https://mangadex.org/chapter/759625/6

Dex-chan lover
The human-ball with chains reminds me of a session of D&D I had a long time ago.
It was a regular fight, in a regular dungeon. Nothing out of the ordinary, other than the fact that the players had no idea what they were doing, and we had a very snarky DM. Our ranger had shit-all luck with the dice all fight long. She was essentially stumbling over dust and firing at her own feet with her bow. Fittingly, she was eventually taken out with an arrow to the neck, and our cleric was hurrying to stabilize her from minus hitpoints.
In his haste, he casted a healing spell on the spot, without saying anything else. And so, our snarky DM went: "...With a white glow around her wound, her bleeding stops, and flesh begins to quickly regenerate and close...Around the arrow. She has an arrow stuck in her throat now. She finds it hard to breathe."

:u

This manga took that segment to a whole new level, lel. I didn't quite think to weaponize that basic issue with regeneration spells, heh.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
uwaaa.... im begining to distrust everything more than I already do xD

@grandygon He can't recover it legally since there's no way to prove they are his but at the same time they can't prove it was him that exploded the stuff.
I thought that maybe the best way to go about it was to call an authority and blow it in front of the authority to show that it really was his stuff but maybe they wouldn't believe him.

Double-page supporter
its a shame that they did not show how he won that brawl against 3 adventurer...

Users who are viewing this thread