Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Value of Your Life

>"I'm not a bad person"
> joins in on the bullying multiple times

seems legit

thanks for the translation btw

Ayy on one hand, i know this is not how you should handle bullying and using violence only begots violence and a terrible end for everyone

On the other hand, everyone one of them aside from Suzuki is an irredeemable scumbag of a human being who won't leave her the fuck alone and I hate fucking bullies, especially with no justifiable excuse for it. Whatever end they get is what they sowed.

GETTEM GIRL!

jak

Contributor
So this was his plan? He allowed it to happen to collect evidence to destroy the bullies. I wonder if thays what happened with that other guy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all here for the Suzuki father getting his comeuppance but I want Shiori to be ok in the end...

Dex-chan lover
@jak same, because from what i see he did the same way with the other guy. and..... why people think that all of this are the teach plan, from the dads huge misfortune too his daugther being bullied?
tbh, mc just observing rather than involved.

and still curious about the hatred since aizawa asked her in early ch.

will we see this next week ? i want to know her decision and the truth

But honestly I actually wanted a moral ending of this series cause this type of topic is reality where minors are the criminals who do heinous crimes. And most of the time we ignore this.
This is lack of parental guidance and mostly lack of morality in themselves.

Double-page supporter
I'm not saying that sensei is a master strategist, but any outcome of Shiori resolution (if she reports or gets sabotaged) will damage her father in a way that reflects all that resentment brewing for 20 years.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this was the exact same thing that happened to that other guy that was bullied.
Lets see if they make the same decision, probably not.

I can see the 2 choices in my head:
- She either publishes the pictures and videos of her bullies on the internet and they won't be able to fight back because of the backlash they will face, probably ruining their lives, maybe pushing them to suicide, leaving the bullied girl traumatized and ashamed of the damage she has caused to the others without understanding why.
- She talks to the boy, explaining her situation, and he will do the typical speech "revenge is a fool's game" and she will try to talk to her bullies and understand them, probably leading to a better ending.

I can also be completely wrong, this manga always manages to surprise me at the last moment.

OOOH YEAH, sensei's keikaku is starting to fall into place, I hope so does the right thing and destroys them all.

Contributor
Oh so this was the plan the entire time or is it just a ruse? Give her the evidence of the bullying only to reverse uno card her later. She is just a pawn in his master plan IMHO.

If Shiori would go for the schoolmate, then it could end better for her.
BUT REVENGE! LET'S GOOO.

The most angsty and grimmest outcome I can see out of this is that none of the students giving a damn about the girl exposing the bullying and thus cause her to attempt suicide or something similar of that sort. Really hope that's not how it turns out...

Dex-chan lover
This is how school shootings happen. Nobody does anything about the bullying and most of the time even participate in it even in a passive way. Then when the shooting happens, nobody wants to be self aware and see who's at fault. Why is it that all we ever hear about is how bad the big bad guns are instead of talking about how bullying gets so bad and why nobody is willing to ever do something and why is it school policy to punish bullying victims for fighting back instead of taking it like a little bitch. Nobody blames the system, the bullies, and the passive NPCs who let it happen.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i think MC made a right decision(in my opinion) by giving Shiori options to counter bullies. But, she still teenager, we can't predict what they might do

Users who are viewing this thread