Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 128 - Thanks for helping my senpai...!!

Dex-chan lover
The pages here are sharper, clearer, and higher resolution than the other TL version of this chapter I've seen posted around, but the actual text of this one is quite clunky and awkward, both the overall sentence structure and some word choices like "third grader". The other TL was a better read despite the worse raws.
I have no idea what the source of the other version was, whether it was the official version or a different fan group.

Page 13 shouldn't be something like "I said Nagatoro I would confess to her...!!"? Since senpai is intended to confess and not the other way around.
Page 16 I would have TL'd like "Machida-san, can I sit behind you?" I know the text in Japanese might be like that, but this is more comfortable to read than "be behind you".
ngl those two give a lot of MTL vibes. If the series is going to be auto translated I think I will try grab the Kmanga thing or even wait for Manga Pocket release it for free.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation... I could feel that there was a change though, some sentences feel a bit clunky. For instance, on page 21, "my senpai is..." what? Not finishing the sentence here feels weird, and then he says "I'm his kouhai", but it should be "she's my kouhai" instead.
Agreed, I strongly suggest doing a second pass to ensure the coherence of phrases, and their consistency with the terms used in previous chapters (even tho they were done by others, keeping consistency is a good thing at this point in the series)!

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, I get the feeling Senpai won't get first place, but will get an award that's just as good.

But damn, Nagatoro reverse-flexing though hehe

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Some parts were a little rough. What does she mean by "my senpai is..."? Stuff like that were it cut off and there wasn't an apparent meaning didn't make sense.

Also third year translates better than third grade. In English third grade is like elementary school.

Please keep up the translations! Million thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread