Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.1 - Senpai, Who Gave You Chocolate...?

man i actually really like this story they are prolly gonna date and their relationship is gonna be awesome cuz it won't be that "oh super girly girl constantly obsessing over the male lover and being weak and frail" it will be partially platonic which is the perfect kind :)

Dex-chan lover
> no, no woman has ever gotten off from dominating others. maybe some real strange ones, but i don't think so.

bruh what are you smoking

I really, really, really really hope this manga and their relationship actually progresses. Please don't let it be "haha funny girl bully coward" through the entire series.

Aggregator gang
@Zendokii: Short answer. Yes. They even go on a date and have visited each other's houses. Her friends are also low-key trying to set them up (though their introduction chapters is something of an acquired taste since they're as bad as she is).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

My fiance sent me this manga to call me out. I used to bully him before we dating and jokes on me now we're engaged.

Clichéd Tsunderes being as annoying as I remember the first time I've watched an anime including a clichéd tsundere.. Well, "As annoying" would be incorrect, ig.. Nagatoro seems to be the worst so far..

Dex-chan lover
rereading this and i actually can notice and pick out some nuances that shows that nagatoro really did like senpai early in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread