Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - You were soooo scared, Senpai~!

Dex-chan lover
This manga has character growth in 70+ chapters what other romcom manga takes about 200+ chapters to do.

Dex-chan lover
What I really like is that I can see how this connects to the very early stages of the manga. There's this scene where she's hit on by some rando who tries to impress her with some song he wrote himself that he claims "transcends art" or something like that. There's this moment where she goes "All I feel is that you didn't actually try... Am I wrong?" and sends the guy running for the hills with nothing but a brief glare of utter contempt. The worst thing you can be in Nagatoro's eyes is a poser who thinks they're hot shit when they haven't put in enough work into their craft to even be average.

The manga she picked up and read on a whim way back in the first chapter, during the very encounter that started it all did not feel like that, because Senpai's art is on a level that's comparable to her Judo - it shows how hard's he's worked to become that good at the technical aspects. Except he's also a complete wimp and a loner who is utterly clueless when it comes to girls! Oh, that's priceless! What a magnificent weirdo! What an interesting person! I love teasing him, he makes me laugh! I love spending time with him! I look forward to school all weekend because I get to torment him again! Being with him just warms my heart and puts a smile on my face! When he comes too close, my hearts starts racing and I get hot all over! Actually wait, I'm clearly in love with him, when did that happen?

@Silfir damn that's a good read for me! Yeah, I noticed that before too! The thing that Nagatoro love about senpai is his hard-working no matter who tries to put him down, he's might be a loner who doesn't even know how to interact with a girl but yet he has the strength to speak up what truly in his heart. For example, in the chapter when he went home late and encountered Nagatoro's group and then two boys show up and spot senpai, they try to ask Nagotoro to a date without even making any effort, and then senpai with all of his courage speak up from the bottom of his heart (Even though it was a slip) "Let's go home", Nagatoro didn't think that a scaredy cat like senpai would have speak that in front of all the people. Senpai don't have anything special in particular but, one point that make her fall in love with senpai is that he have the courage to actually "tries" in order for him to be an average person (Senpai thought that the two boys just could slip into the conversation is awesome so he want to be able to do that as well). This series honestly is one of my favourite, it's just so well written with a proper story follow with it! 10/10 for me

🤮🤮🤮 dropping this like a bad habit. Don't understand how peeps are acting like these last 2 chapters weren't random as hell and crap.

Users who are viewing this thread