Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 79 - What is it, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin it's illegal in judo to intentionally avoid engaging your opponent.

@Ruhaye be more specific lmao

@Nikosgarofola bit presumptuous to already lean that way. I think it's far more likely that this judo arc will show Nagatoro failing at something with senpai being there to pick her up

@Milanin I am not sure about Judo since I haven't taken it as a competition and the few moves I know of it come from learning MMA and studying up self defense so that I could take on a job teaching some classes at our REC and community centers , but in several different fighting competitions generally it isn't allowed to run around your opponent like that due to a multitude of reasons part of it being that it is a rather idiotic tactic that anyone could overcome with ease if they remain calm and think rationally. It isn't illegal to avoid your opponent and often times in martial arts it is one of the best tactics to remain just outside your opponents reach until you have a proper opening and know your opponents movements (which is why rushing in like that one girl did to that Olympic competitor is a bad idea) but simply trying to run around and confuse or avoid your opponent is a fake tactic that anyone that has ever been in a fight knows only works to tire yourself out and open yourself up more than even staying still can.

zjeqhf.png

Fed-Kun's army
He'll die lol.

I don't know if my saying is okay but, I think in a shounen series like this, when the MC is thinking about giving up, the love interest or other people in his surrounding will ridicule the MC and tell that he's a loser or he's the worst. But when it comes to the love interest or other people aside the MC, the MC will always be sympathetic and help them, but mostly they will be stubborn and blame the MC instead. That's what I concluded from what I've been reading so far, the MC will be the most pitiful one.

While I love Nagatoro and the gang, I do hope they won't do a very predictable chapter where Nagatoro would win the fight through the power of her love for senpai or somerhing

Dex-chan lover
She ready beat his ass we gonna see a dead body next chapter
6MWzwWE.jpg

Double-page supporter
Even if you dont anything about MMA, its obvious, that running will make you lose your match, if you didnt skip school before finishing your eighth grade. If you run fast your own mass forces you into the direction you are running into. You cant change directions at once. Its like you are in a car with 100 miles an hour and want to stop or turn at once. Its just not possible. It even means your running opponent has a high risk to hurt themselves a lot or might even die. Imagine what would happen to Usian Bolt if you trip him while he is at 25+ miles an hour. He obviously will faceplant and maybe even break his neck.

So thats probably the main reason running isnt even allowed in competition. At least I hope it is that way.

Btw. at least at this point I wanna have a spin off of Olympia girl. :D

Dex-chan lover
Her name's literally Gamo? I thought it was a nickname. It sounds dumb as an actual legal name tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread