Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 79 - What is it, Senpai?

Aggregator gang
Is this the first time someone has said Senpai’s name? Nao-kun?

Dex-chan lover
Her action is kinda understandable. No one wants to be beaten by someone who used to be weaker than them in that skill.

Group Leader
it's always funny to me how the comments always blow up over "normalfag" but you're reading a manga that showed the completely uncensored chest of an underage girl in like the second or third chapter. get over yourselves.

@Tearsax I don't think it's about winning/losing itself.
It's about the growth difference. If you've dedicated a large portion of your life doing something, getting good at it, and then seeing a complete newbie surpace you in a matter of weeks it can be very demoralizing no matter what the subject matter is. It's still not a good reason to give-up or quit, but it's less about being a "bully" or having a physical "advantage" than it is about seeing someone that is more gifted/talented (as far as they can tell) in something that put so much effort into. It makes one question what the point of all their effort over years was when someone else grows to be better in a short period of time.

If the girl had started out stronger, or it took a lot longer to happen... it wouldn't have had as much of an impact.
Is how I read it anyway. She is being somewhat of a coward by refusing to face up to it though.

Dex-chan lover
no, men do not love strong women
this dumb plotline is so drawn out, i don't want to see a heroine get supported and encouraged to fight by her guy, it's the other way around

Double-page supporter
I bet the next chapter will be senpai teasing and prodding Nagatoro the way she does to motivate him

@cksn speak for yourself homi i love strong women. also you do know you can encourage girls to do something right bro? don't worry im sure no one would think less of you if you were nice to a woman.

@tinyfalcon
It's a joke. You are the one trying to moralize and police speech and whining about someone's free work. Censorship doesn't just stop where you want it to and if you want more "moral" scanlations maybe donate to one or do it yourself rather than filling everyone else's cups with shit. The only reason you think you're on the right side of this issue is because you're stuck in the vampire's castle that preaches, propagates, and trades in this kind of guilt in the first place. Even though you're posting feel good shit, you're taking the establishment or even corporatist side of trying to corral people back into identity bubbles. It's so funny to me that you bring up corporatism like you aren't subverting class based articulation by promoting the language of the enemy that uses sex and gender as a club as you put it. LOL

Yep, this is basically fixed mindset vs. growth mindset. It's weird, Nagatoro was the one who initially scolded Naoto about how you can change what was you thought was predetermined, like his athletic ability. Yet we see Nagatoro thinking she can't change the outcome in beating an opponent she used to easily in the past because she saw someone do the exact same thing she scolded Naoto-senpai for refusing to acknowledge...?

Her way of thinking is wrong, I'm sure she knows it is wrong, and I think senpai may call her out on her hypocrisy.

Fed-Kun's army
Come on Paisen, cheer on your woman!

e9a07547a089864256e7d94af0c6c157.gif

Dex-chan lover
So, Nagatoro has raised an olympic team candidate, yet she is sore loser.
Senpai on last page is too normie for my taste. If it goes like this, he will even survive after lecturing Nagatoro, mark my words

Users who are viewing this thread