Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Senpai! Let's go to the sea~!!

Dex-chan lover
i love that the teasing has toned down from straight bully from ch1 to lighthearted tease, keep 'em coming

Double-page supporter
Of course he's not gonna swim. My dude has to wait for his boner to go away.
Twintailed Girl is my personal face. I don't know why though.
Oh wait, just realized he's got a sketch pad. How lewd...

Dex-chan lover
@burnttoast54: "Also the art in this chapter is kinda... Not good?" My thoughts.

Normalfags in them acting up: If this is, how normalfags are acting in japan (swarming around people and calling them loner roaches), it's no wonder so many manga characters want to murder them. F*ck*ng Punks. I wanted teasing, but ,as already mentioned somewhere here, this is verbal abuse. But maybe it's a situation thing I don't get as a reader and the whole thing wasn't as insulting meant as it sounds.

Twintails is stacked! I didn't see that two coming, but okay.

Something went wrong with Nagatoro's masterplan. No swimtime with hubby, huh? I thought he might not be able to swim in first place or he things he looks too dorky in swimwear, but @RandomFanguy 's boner theory makes too much sense. I go with that.

Dex-chan lover
What did they mean by this?
w7JX0n2.png

Also exploitable
rffJjbP.png

Don't really care for the MC saying "normal-fag", it's very out of character even if he is becoming more assertive.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember those pair of tatas in both girls...
10/10 character development

Banned
That "normal-fag" thing was so fricking weird.
Also saw it in Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara where normalfag is used every now and then, unless in the raws its written riajuu, I kinda don't buy it.

Normalfag is perfectly in character for this guy, it's the best translation for riajuu that I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread