Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - No Way Gross Senpai Can Have a Proper Date!!

@N0Mi0
https://ibb.co/N6qMLv9
Rants like yours just make anons laugh harder and want to do edits like this more often.
Also for the record the accident triangle isn't a law, it's a theory (and fairly criticized one at that). Pay more attention in school if you don't know the difference.

Contributor
@Jacough

Yeah, sure.

P.S. It's not like I touched on this subject in the post, right? /s And honestly, I'd be surprised if they teach about that in schools. It's a fairly niche thingy. For production management mostly. And you say theory like it's something bad. Like, does theory of relativity too sound unreliable to you since it's not generally referred to as a law? Man, you're just funny.

Theory has differing definitions in STEM and soft sciences. If you insist to comparing it to a theory from physics it becomes a thesis.

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0
... what? i am genuinely confused how you came to that conclusion. because to me it looks like you are the one equating uploading the wrong image with negligent homicide.

@N0Mi0
You seem to be having trouble understanding my post. I never said anywhere that there's anything wrong with it being a theory. I'm saying the fact that you proclaimed it's a law instead of a theory just shows you didn't bother reading about the accident triangle before trying to apply it to this edited chapter.
Also comparing a theory about negligence in hazardous industrial work environments escalating from minor injuries to potential deaths to some random anon posting an edited chapter that upset you is an unbelievably stupid hyperbole.

Double-page supporter
> Ah yes Vlad the Impaler. I see the author is man of culture as well.

I don't know about that. He was a guro hentai artist at one point in his career.

Also, for those saying, "The edits made it better," then I say, "To heck with even translating it. Just do a full-on rewrite. As long as you are funny, most folks will be cool with that."

I'm a bit disappointed the torture scenes were just a joke by STALKER, they made the chapter funnier.

Dex-chan lover
can someone show me the lost edits? coz ima hella curious about them, like what caused the meltdown down in the comments?

Power Uploader
@Hollow7F I believe it was these three pages

p3fmYpk.png

KqtieDB.png

jlO3TIQ.png

Dex-chan lover
@UDie2day thks, and if that was all i really cant comprehend why it was such a problem,for me its on the lvl of putting emoticons with the Tl on the side of the pages

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
They were presented as if they were real. We're here to read what 774 wrote and drew. He didn't intend to portray Naga as furious, just bothered and on her guard. Everyone thinks the edits are funny, but things like this belong as April Fools jokes or better yet in comment sections/other sites.
With your emoticon thing, every reader would know it was an addition by the translator, but this isn't like that. This is more akin to rewriting the script without telling the readers.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else think Yosshi likes Senpai? Her reaction when Gamo asked her if she thinks he's harmless and all of the hair fluffing stuff makes me think so.

Users who are viewing this thread