Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - That's a nice line~ Coming from you, Paisen!!

Double-page supporter
I had to stare at this panel for a while
YIeTmBB.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's cute. They love messing with him but they're a loyal group of friends.

Dex-chan lover
i have to say, prez is becoming a character i genuinely enjoy seeing

also the friends are 11/10

Dex-chan lover
This is the problem with inflexible rules. You should congratulate them on their outside the box thinking to both help an injured runner and outrun others together. At least ascertain the circumstances before disqualification it nothing else, judgement was too quick and not informed.

I didn't expect to see them pull a yowamushi pedal strategy in my Nagatoro manga! XD

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of fucking school disqualifies students running in a race for helping and carrying an injure student?!

Dex-chan lover
Come the fuck on, the guy's ankle is fucked. It's not a disqualification, it's them bringing an injured student to the school

If anything, it's MORE impressive that they got him there and still won considering the extra weight and trying to run in a group

Dex-chan lover
So, while you constantly see shrimpy blonde girls carrying people on their backs like it's nothing in mangas when it's a dark-haired girl the mangaka wants to be realistic and show that the sort of thing isn't something you just do as if it's nothing. Okay...

Dex-chan lover
prez is an interesting girl. I'd like to see what her parents and possible siblings are like

Fed-Kun's army
🤣🤣🤣

I need stuff like this in my life right now. You translators are doing the lord's work.
Thank you for this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Senpai has come far. In chapter 1, a freshmen girl made him cry. In chapter 57, his harem carried him for the last half of a marathon while trying to beat the club prez dressed in a skimpy bunny outfit. Cute girls in every direction, plus one underneath. He's made it.

Oh, and as for Nagatoro's war movie:
rp4c9f37u8641.jpg

@Spy1DD
I laughed so hard

Fed-Kun's army
What an amazing chapter! Wholesome, great art, a transformation sequence! :)
Nagatoro is all: "It's wabbit season!"

Users who are viewing this thread