Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - That's a nice line~ Coming from you, Paisen!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Pinka According to some source called Pixiv and a game 774 made (don't understand this one), His name is Hachiouji and/or Naoto. (As in I am not sure if it is Hachiouji Naoto or if it is simply a different depending on sources). Could be different again as these sources are not actually part of the manga.

On an unrelated note, Nagotoro's three friends are "Gamo-chan" "Yoshi" (may be a nickname) and Sakura (not a nickname).

So the only two confirmed names in this story is Nagatoro and Sakura.

Teacher is a loser of the highest caliber for failing to see quality friendship that's worth bending the rules for.

Dex-chan lover
Can I take a moment to say that I'm happy this manga is (and has been) turning more and more into being about friendship and less about bullying? Would this have been non-stop bullying and or teasing, I would probably have stopped reading by now.

Dex-chan lover
@Drop: Just my thoughts. :mad: And even if they have been disqualified, because "MMC got through the goal without much afford by being carried" is the reason, he is injured and dropped out of competition anyways. PE-Teacher should learn to listen to reasons, before he starts to disqualify people.

Or did he mean, he himself is disqualified to be a teacher?

Dex-chan lover
Senpai, this a good chance to show off your big dick energy. Rub your junk on the small of her back.

Double-page supporter
well getting carried by 4 women in public like that is the lowest of the low...

@Nep (and I guess also @Pinka) in the credits of the game you find out that at least in the original shorts, senpai is Hachiouji Naoto, family name and given name respectively.

It was also the first time that we got Nagatoro's full name, and that has been kept. So it could still be Naoto drawing. Oh, and look for the speedrun.

Dex-chan lover
@qelix The teacher haven't even know that he's injured, he just saw them running dangerously like that and that scene only last a few second at best that they might explain everything AFTER that scene. Use common sense please, the characters in a fiction is not always knows every single thing happening like the reader of that story. Also it's a common sense that you have to follow the rule in a competitve setting, you broke the rule you're disqualified.

Users who are viewing this thread