Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Senpai... did you hear... what I said...?

Dex-chan lover
By Sakura's spirit guardian choice, we already know her choice of profession.

Fed-Kun's army
The moment I read the title, I thought: "Okay, senpai's gonna hear suspiciously specific girls' talk while hidden in a locker for whatever reason. And boy, was I right.

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9
MC sure has room to improve as character, but despite being shy, insecure and beta overall he actually shows some growth and development. His behavior around Nagatoro is much more confident now and he is clearly not the same guy as he was in first chapters. I just scrolled thru last few chapters of "Kanojo, Okarishimasu" before "Nagatoro", and man, Nagatoro's MC is almost perfect in comparison. KO has almost 150 chapters of worst MC in the history of romcoms.
So Senpai is not quite as bad overall. Actually lot of romance and romcoms have much more dense, indecisive and borderline retarded male protagonists with little to no development throughout dozens and hundreds of chapters. It's hard to beat Kanojo, Okarishimasu though.

Dex-chan lover
We can clearly see Yoshi is little by little losing her limiters, soon no one will be able to stop her.

Dex-chan lover
When he got in the locker I was like, I've read enough hentai to know where this is going. Clearly I did not.

everyone calling this guy a beta is probably a beta themselves or worse, just enjoy the manga

Contributor
X4.png

Double-page supporter
Yeah that’s great and all but why’s Miko Iino hanging out with Nagatoro?

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9
Did you get into a coma and forgot the past 57 chapters? His personality have been established since chapter 1 and it have worked so well when contrasted to Nagatoro dominating personality. Plus there have been a clear progression regarding his personality and relationship with Nagatoro. Hell, even Nagatoro in this chapter is different from the first chapter. You're clearly just talking out of your ass by asking for a decent mc when you didnt even specified what you meant by that.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo I think what they mean is someone not like themselves they can self insert into to forget about their own short comings as a person

Users who are viewing this thread