Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - Senpai... thank you... for coming.

Aggregator gang
@rexnemorensis what if the twist is their mom is the most normal and reserved person? And it turns out their dad is the one where they got it from lol

@ nightmoves17
Well, when senpai was over the first time he was doing exactly that - imagining the parents (and a Neko-toro for all that matters).

Man have we come a long way, i remember reading ch1 and absolutely HATING Nagatoro because i thought she was just an ass, now i love her and this series

7d6f83b0e33f4a8415e3f8d61b7cc6b0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@gum_rummy
I was thinking the same thing. Senpai could have easily used Nagatoro's cold as an excuse to not have her feed him with her spoon. But I guess they didn't think of that.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka what the fuck you're talking about? She's not mad, is embarrassed.
And stares inquisitive the guy only cause think he's plotting something with the sistoro

Double-page supporter
Pg. 14, big sis has such mastery of the noodle that she can noodle one arm while keeping the other normal.

@twinklecake No, you don't get it. Have you watched the movie? Or read the comic book? Scott Pilgrim says, "I'm in lesbians with you", Instead of "I'm in love with you", to Ramona. I was making a Scott Pilgrim reference.

How bout their mom?? lol
I bet her father just like senpai who easily get teased by the entire family

Dex-chan lover
THE BALANCE OF POWER HAS SHIFTED, THE SENPAIS TREMBLE IN ANTICIPATION FOR THEIR NEW LEADER

Double-page supporter
might as well make homemade pudding if you're going to spend 7.52 for some little ass cup tf

Users who are viewing this thread