I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

She has a talent at swordsmanship and they don't want to bring attention on her for that, which is already terrible because they're ignoring her wishes that would make her stronger anyway. And their excuse is "because you're a girl". What kind of shitty parent says that ? I would understand if it was illegal, but it's not. Instead of giving her a valid reason, they just yell at her to obey. That's now how you treat a child.

Well... seems like the child is legally a criminal. Making criminals indebted to her may be the first step in building a "villainous" syndicate.

@cloverys - Prince Duke, son of King Prince, cousin of Duke King.

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Ugh I really dislike her family. They never listen to her and always use the excuse of “protecting her/letting her live the life of a normal girl” to shoot down everything’s she wants to do. How about you ask her what she wants huh?

Hopefully we’ll get more time with the games love interests. They all look interesting and seem to like the Villianess. My favorite is definitely the prince! I love that he glared at the boy who went with them to town! My ship!!!

You can do it honey! Go save all those people.

She doesn't understand the implications of stepping out and entering the knights at such a young a age because she doesn't understand her talent. It's not an exaggeration to say that if her parents really did let her take the knights exam, then instead of freely spending her time practicing the sword, she'll need to constantly be aware of all the eyes on her and suffer while learning to live like that. One day, she'll grow up terribly traumatized by societies expectations and then people will just shift the blame to society for making her like that. Her parents are incredibly wise but ofcourse this comment section is just filled with people who can't see that

Hmm if only there was an herb that was recently introduced that can cure high fevers! Sounds like a butler candidate haha

I don't blame them for wanting her to have a normal childhood but why keep it secret? If it's so that she doesn't garner attention for some other reason, you can still encourage her passions but highlight the need for secrecy.

At this point, all they're doing is intentionally trying to obstruct her progress under some misguided notion of normality. Hiding things from them in return and sneaking out to a village (filled with ex-criminals, even!) was a natural consequence.

I think people are misunderstanding something, her family thinks she is 10yr old, a mature hardworking one but a 10yr old none the less. Not wanting your daughter to take a test that would potentially alter her future and bring unwanted attention doesn't make them bad people it makes them good parents. I'm surprised that very few are mentioning that there seems to be several 15yr old males interested in a 10yr old girl and have been for a number of years. That to me is a bigger red flag than her family saying we dont want you to take a test.

wtf why are there 15 years old interested in a 10 year old girl, why did they make the age difference so big

Dex-chan lover
She had to work herself around to allow herself to do the heroic thing, but she succeeded, good for her XD

@moonshadow indeed I feel a little off when the setting is school but the age gaps as wide as 5 years. But in real life it's not that strange to find couples with 5 years gap, and of course men always aim for girls considerably younger than themselves

3am

y'all forget that this medieval shit and 5 years age gap is nothing at that time

Users who are viewing this thread