I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
@mai-sama I translate "Prince Duke" every chance I get because I love how awful it is 8D
And I never call him "Duke" in idle staff chatter, it's always Prince Duke.

the struggle is real 😂 gotta change his name or else i'm going to distract myself from everything else more important haha

Dex-chan lover
She's right, you know...
To make things more awkward, the Prince's title should be Duke of Earl

Thanks for the update! If it's possible would it be ok to translate more often rather than a couple months in between? I wanna see where this goes

Group Leader
...that was certainly very theatrical but in what way was the response that of a villainess? "Fucked up how the dumbest great grandkid of a rich dude still assumes noblesse oblige and inherent superiority, when who knows how many einsteins we've lost to low grade fevers and lead paint - imagine how many times you've walked past a filth-covered commoner who, if the playing field were even, would have knocked the crown off your noble forehead twice lol" is probably not something a rich person wants to hear. But in this context of a fairy tale storybook, how is this evil/villainess acting? They might think she's rude and foolish, but calling out the king's lackies for their lack of merit while vouching for the poor is pretty mainstream ethics

Dex-chan lover
@Lemongrassv Well, from a commoners’ perspective, she probably looks like a hero, but from a lot of nobles’ perspectives she’d probably be a villain as she intended.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, love that last page where it shows the room. Heh, prince be checking on her himself eh? Huehuehueheuehue

Users who are viewing this thread