I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I'm not a big fan of the age gap rn (bc even if he's max 5 years older, she's still just 10) but i feel like the bigger issue is that she's incapacitated rn and the story is heading towards a kiss??? in my mind that's awful no matter how old the person is bc she doesn't think of him like that

also it's forced bc we've barely seen them talk tbh, he just kinda stares at her from afar, gave her that one necklace, and whatever feelings he has, she doesn't reciprocate so

Fed-Kun's army
only 5 years... my sister and her husband have 12 years age difference

thanks for chapter, i wish it was little faster

....y’all wasn’t that just to feed her the medicine? Why all the romantic undertones being sprouted in the comment section.

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ I understand where you're coming from but everyone is judging the story based on modern Western standards. (Well... honestly everyone judges everything by modern Western standards around here) So, by the laws of our land, they see something disgusting even if there isn't much there.

I don't actually mind him doing this too much, it makes sense if you think about it

The thing that I hate is that the author felt this was a good way of advancing the plot

Dex-chan lover
So apparently most people here wouldn't give a drowning kid mouth to mouth to save their life.

@meowzie I agree
objectively how else would a 15 y/o think to get someone to drink medicine.

I don't know why magic deficiency requires medicine though. So like the fact that the prince stayed by her side was already more than enough.

Did they discover that she is like that for using magic?? Also, i hope that if the story advances at some point she let go of her idea to become a villainess and just live her life happily

Aggregator gang
I personally don't think he kissed her as a way to make her drink her medicine. Her head was pointed down the panel before, and no indication was made of it being tilted up at all. I think he was just holding her closer as a sort of half-hug. The author just wanted to make things angsty by making the scene intentionally vague. Granted, I've been wrong before, but I think if he did kiss her it was on her forehead or something.

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic You can't really judge by their standards either because there's anachronisms all over the place /shrug

FBI, please investigate if it was really just for the medicine and not anything else.

More please and thanks for the scanlation

Fed-Kun's army
@Cynic well.. im living in middle europe. and when im talking about that difference, i mean he married her right after she reached adulthood, because he knows her right after she was born (and taken her to walks etc, we said he raised her for himself :D ) and started oficially dating her when she was around 13 :D
yes, it may sound BAD for some people, but its just their point of view. im from originally noble family and engagements set for kids at age of ~10 were normal for our family. ofcourse its different era, so last word have those kids, if thet want it or not when theyre old enough to understand. example my fiancee refused to marry me, because she wanted to make career as doc.

yep yep yep 5 years is way too much of an age gap when she's 10

i'm just gonna pretend that the romance part of the story never existed so that i can enjoy the rest

After witnessing the last panel some of the readers be like " dem I rly gotta read the comments here and see wht they think bout this ಥ‿ಥ "

Users who are viewing this thread