I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
im gonna assume he was just hugging her closely so as to not feel repulsed

Alicia should be careful with the finger snap, she could accidentally erase half of that otome game world population.

@Chet31 Forgive me if I am wrong, but I believe the prince is 14 here, and our MC is 9? They were 7 and 12 respectively and then we got a "2 years passed" timeskip. Not a fan of age difference when the characters are already not yet adults, but it's a little less bad than if he was legit 16+.

I never understood the "kiss to make the unconscious character swallow something" thing, if they're unconscious there's still a choking risk, no? Also, why would her brother allow the prince to carry her and give her medicine..? Even if he's a trustworthy dude, it's technically beneath him in status and also if you're her sibling you should be more worried about her than the prince, so you would want to take care of her yourself...what a terribly uber-convenient excuse for a random early romance scene.

Ok I was a little creeped out by the attention the others especially the prince were giving her before but there is no excuse for what he just did we have a possible pedo on our hands folks. Also thank you for updating this story

@iskaeil
I get what you're saying with the brother being the one who should have been taking care of her, however, Prince Duke has been with her for quite a long time now it wouldn't be strange at all for him to be just as worried for her as any other members of her family, especially if he is interested in her.

@ThunderMaou
same, same, truly same. A 15yr old kid liking a 12/13 (not sure which), even though it doesn’t sound like much of a gap, the mentality of each age is completely different so that’s definitely some pedo shit. Though she definitely doesn’t act like someone who’s 12, but she has the looks of it at least so like 😬

Group Leader
@simetris It's been on break for two months so we're almost caught up 😂(chapter 6 is the most recent from October)

Yes he did kiss her. In the novel he does it to give her meds. Why he doesnt at least ask a family member to do it? Who knows.

Btw in the novel shes 10 and hes 15 during this scene.

@SadBigTittyGothGirl
chill with the age gap
they're both still smoll
he's probably still new with the hormones too
I would take this kiss as just a tool to give medicine that he is only subconciously aware of it as a kiss

why is everyone talking about the age gap??😅 in the past, wasn't a 10-years age gap kinda normal?? just try not to compare it to the standard nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess, she's suffering from mana depletion. She has been practicing magic nonstop, without rest. Perhaps this will actually allow her total mana capacity to grow, like it goes in some lore: You continuously use up all of your mana down to nothing, thus inducing its growth, kind of like in intensive sports training you'd exercise until sweating and feeling tired.

Users who are viewing this thread