I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Loosing me a bit here with the eye transplant here.
For how strong she purports to be you'd think she could transplant an eye then regrow it back for herself or something? As is the eye transplant seemed like it was functionally an eye teleport which irks me a tad, would be more hardcore if she ripped her own out and slapped it into him at the very least.

I know her sense of what a villainess is off, but purposefully handicapping oneself (even if she herself thinks she's powerful enough) seems pretty far outside of that.

Supporter
Jesus, first chat with Liz and she's still dumb as a doorknob. Her idealism is just through the roof and how she thought she was saving Alicia.

Man, I can't wait till Alicia and Duke have a reunion.

I wanna know what will is gonna do now that he can see.
Prince Duke.

Dex-chan lover
finally, thanks a bunch to the TS, this was THE chapter that I couldn't find even raw, so didn't knew how she ended with the eyepatch, crazy as always our lady villainess

Just casually avoiding any issues regarding either depth perception or peripheral vision...
yeah, this was the first thing I thought when I saw her with the eyepatch, like goddammit, if she tried to spar again with Nate probably wouldn't defeat him as easily without magic 'cause she wouln't get the sword in the correct place to attack.

Dex-chan lover
honestly really like the exchange, this chapter was really something, from the eye transplant to actually being frank to someone(hey kids a good example of why you shouldn't come up with excuses for you not looking good, there's an actual excuse being health but the point of the exchange was purely physical in a very average setting, where you aren't hindered by things like health, what you CAN do to better yourself and what you're NOT doing to better yourself.)
also is it just me but the "I" does seem like she's talking in 3rd person usually because reincarnated people use it...

Supporter
Boy they sure skipped a lot. I know they wanted to get back to the academy, but there was no need to cut out 90% of the content.
They actually don't. Alicia does, in fact, point out how the lack of depth perception impacts her in the novel during the fight with Nate which got completely cut in the manga.
Under circumstances that are not here, moving a duel scene earlier or later in time overall shouldn't make much of a different. Here however it makes a huge difference if it happens before giving her eye compared to after. I am interested though then if she does still win in her handicapped fight as well?

No need for flashback, Alicia is going to bring up that moment to point out Liz was 'hostile' to Alicia in that instance.

Liz proceed to have BSOD moment for it.
Does Liz have a different "perception" of reality then?

Dex-chan lover
Under circumstances that are not here, moving a duel scene earlier or later in time overall shouldn't make much of a different. Here however it makes a huge difference if it happens before giving her eye compared to after. I am interested though then if she does still win in her handicapped fight as well?

Does Liz have a different "perception" of reality then?
She does win, but it's mentioned clearly that she has trouble judging distances because of her lack of depth perception and that it makes things a lot harder for her.

Dex-chan lover
She's a villainess, so she can just get a second eye back from a foe she later kills. A villainess would have no end of opportunities for that. It would be even better is she took an eye from a fairy, or something like that, gaining an extra power with it.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has a really messed up left eye to the point that depth perception is effected, her just giving up the eye and as far as i know doesn't get a new one is insane to me.

I get she wanted to heal him but it would have been better to heal his vision than give hers up.

If she does eventually get her left eye vision back someone please spoil me, because it annoys the heck out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread