I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me

Double-page supporter
Everything else is interesting but I kinda dislike how she's so hellbent on becoming "the greatest villainess that will go down in history". It's not really explained well why she wants to be one and at this point it feels more like she's being delusional/chuuni, and doing and saying things all for the sake of "being the greatest villainess" that doesn't really make sense nor align with this goal. I feel like it's more of a gimmick being forced in this story just so it can be in the villainess genre.

I kinda want to drop it but I am interested in the side plot, sadly.

Some molten hot takes here. "There's no character development!!!", yeah, no shit, we're four chapters in. "Why dont they explain why she wants to be a villainess???", its literally explained on the very first page. Looking at the name and summary y'all have some fucking crazy misplaced expectations for what this is going to be.

Double-page supporter
@Uthred the reasoning makes sense on why we she doesn't want to become the heroine but not exactly why a villainess.

if she said she didn't want to be the naive heroine that caused problems with her naivete as her reason, that would make sense. being a more pragmatic person than your typical otome heroine doesn't have to mean you have to be the villainess, she can be an NPC or whatever. so her wanting to be villainess comes of as very chuuni to me and doesn't make sense story wise, especially since she really went out of her way to save a kid for no planned ulterior motive. doesn't seem like a villainess to me.

novel spoilers
and apparently from the novel spoiler forum the heroine IS your typical naive type that's casted as the story's villain since she has brainwashing powers. typical villainess genre cliche. And from what i remember, MC doesnt really even act like a villain. she goes out and help the kingdom, she just uses the excuse of being a villain to dish out cold hard logic to solve the kingdom's problems such as conquering other (smaller) kingdoms and showing them their might etc.

unrelated but i feel like some villainess mangas like this one are just slapping on villainess titles to the MC just so it can fall under this category, but they aren't really villainesses.

Group Leader
Waiting for a novke where the MC is the villan cause she wants to dismantle the monarchy and establish a democratic republic

Not cause she was uwu misunderstood and has a harem

@theilikepie Oh man I hope this novel will help ''I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away''

Although she doesn't build a republic, the MC wants to dismantle the monarchy, is a villain and is not the UWU, misunderstandings tehe type.

So this MC is quite a fresh breeze in the midst of all these repetitive, unsavoury MCs :)

😍What a fresh villainess..cant wait for the next xhapters...thankyou souch for translating this story..😍

Every chapter she always says shit like ima go on the path to villainy but she doesn’t really do shit that a villain would do that pisses me off it’s still not that bad tho it gets 7/10 better than those reverse harem bullshit with the main character always saying she doesn’t want to be the villain

Users who are viewing this thread