I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 5

I don't know, most of the stuff here makes sense to me. The emperor has been insanely sleep deprived for years, this is the first relief he's ever had from it--of course he's going to be rather obsessive over it? Most people go crazy only after a couple days without sleep, let alone something like years. Like it's not a good thing necessarily to be proposing like this, but he's clearly not doing this out of some type of romantic feeling, he's just scared that the relief he's finally feeling will go away. I'm guessing the plot will mostly be them actually falling in love?

Aggregator gang
Lol, the king is already like that?? XD
I think this is going to be fun haha. The MC is so carefree! I love her!
And her relationship with her siblings is great <3

LOL the king reminds me of the ML from “I Became the Villains Mother” manhwa! (Clueless with how to handle the FL and make her like him 😆)

hahahahaha if a kiss can make anyone fall asleep... then RIP to the men of the sisters 🤣

just checked the comments from the first chapter and it wasnt there so im telling it here.
this manhwa has a gigantic plothole most people are probably unaware. there are three things a human body needs to life: food, water and sleep. and yeah you die first from sleep deprive before you die from not eating. its about 1 week. yeah so theres no way he couldve survived years without sleeping ('ohh but thats a magic world so he survived with magic' well i call that bullshit since magic is apparently not that widespread since we only saw that one witch in the flashback and their inherit sleep magic, but nothing like a royal mage or something. also if a mage could shut down his brain (aka what sleep does normally), he wouldnt have sleep loss symptoms.).

Dex-chan lover
The father literally slapped her across the face and the brother and sister don't say anything about it. Good riddance. Brother is a sly fox, I don't trust him.

The siblings caring for each other is making me cry. They are an adorable family (minus the crap duke).
and lol, ML must work for her hand.

Double-page supporter
@Xeredge you're reading too much into supporting characters, also yeah they didn't have time to react when surprise "tyrant attack"

Is it just me or are thing moving too fast. It's a little confusing because this feels like things are just moving from scene to scene instead of telling a complete story

Dex-chan lover
@rohen I'm pretty sure it wasn't the witches first curse.

Which is a worse death?
1) stay awake for 1-2 weeks and then die
2) stay awake for 50 years and then die

This series would benefit from letting things breathe and building them up. It's hard to have any emotional investment at this pace.

Fed-Kun's army
I like both of their characters. I think they'll suit each other well and be super cute together

LoL, she's right. What the heck was that "proposal"? xDD
I'm immensely enjoying this story, thank you for the chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread