I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 5

@8roku Ikr!!!! Anyway... Dang I still can't believe that the "one shot" manhwa 12 months ago now has 5 chapters translated gooosh thank you so so much

I'm kinda annoyed by the pacing of the manhwa but it's somewhat good that it's not wasting pages, So eh, I'll bear with it.

Kinda annoyed from how the FL's clothes are pretty which makes it hard to believe that she is unliked

Although I do think that this might be ten chapters at most with the pacing, I really like this idea that insomnia was the curse. Because that could ruin somebody’s life. So I can definitely understand why the emperor is desperate to keep her around. Even though this isn’t a typical romance, this could be a really good partnership (in that they can support each other) and may grow into something more dynamic later.

I AGREE 😂😂 the pace too fast is confusing but when the pace is too slow is annoying. So yea, I'll bear this one. Its far better than slow pace btw.

@syarafina I'm kinda annoyed by the pacing of the manhwa but it's somewhat good that it's not wasting pages, So eh, I'll bear with it.

Uhuh! So many weakness in a manga but I still like the idea about insomniac Empress tho 😔

@jojobean13
Like everyone else is saying, pacing is really strange. It’s almost like there are missing chapters or something. And then some scenes are redone from the emperor’s perspective, but it’s not clear that it’s gone back in time to show his perspective. And he went from glaring at her in bed to being in love with her in the span of like 1 chapter?? Getting whiplash.

I feel like reading a summary of a story. Only the really important ones are included 😹

It might be a bit fast but compared to some of the turtle marathon’s I’ve read; this is heaven

I love her siblings😭 it’s very rare for the mc to have this genuine relationship with her family (exc the father) especially if she’s an illegitimate child

Fed-Kun's army
bastain: "damn father is dying... "

bastian like two seconds later: "charot! lets celebrate!"

If you seen the raw the emperor will do anything to make the FL like him with funny result 😅😂😆

It's moving so fast lmao
But hell yea fuck that father of hersssss
Kekekekek

Thanks for translating!! 😚 I’ll be waiting diligently for the next chapters, this manhwa is very entertaining~

Users who are viewing this thread