I'll Save This Damned Family!

i dont like when they start with the present then take a million years to get to the current....tf. like i wanna see her skinny and the coloring is not it for me duecess

Why is everyone so obsessed with her being skinny? Sure it's a goal of hers but honestly this story would be interesting even if she never lost it. There is a ton of progress happening- she is making so many connections, setting up training to be stronger, establishing a place within the family....she just isn't losing any weight. Which to be honest isn't a quick thing. It has always annoyed me that losing weight is so fast and so focused on in manga like these, and I'm not even fat. Let fat girls have a few chapters of a hero who looks like them y'all will live. If I was fat and reading this I would be depressed af. Everybody just cares about the mc's weight, meanwhile the plot is super interesting. I like that she isn't making her life about being thin- historically there were boatloads of wealthy and powerful and fat women who did cool shit- check out Catherine the Great. Also from the perspective of someone who works out a lot, I have seen very few people successfully keep weight off and stay fit by obsessing over it and rushing. If you try to make too extreme of a diet you will just end up yo-yo-ing. Much smarter to commit to eating better long term and sticking to a exercise routine, even if you lose the weight slower, and eat some cookies along the way. Its about sustainable long term habits. So few people are actually going to go their whole life being able to literally never indulge or slip up. 🙄

I don't get the hate the mc is receiving because of her weight? I mean it was never easy to break your eating habit. Some of you don't understand why she want to save her family. Well it's already stated in the early chapters that she will be ruined along with the family. What makes you think she can escape? Even if she decides to run away where will she go? Some of you indulged too much in fictional stories. You can't even be rational about things like this.

My god the hate in these comments is ridiculous. I really enjoy this story, I think it is a breath of fresh air with the unique drawing style and coloring and encourage others to pick it up. I like the setup so far. And thanks for translating!

I havent even read the story yet but what’s up with the hate in this comment section??
They just seem so rude :)? Like chile guys is fiction work :) Being outright agitated and writing hateful stuff here instead of contribute like, nothing to other readers and the series is a bad move at least in my opinion :)

cnd

Ew. Y'all gross as hell only wanting her to be skinny. It's gonna take a long ass time because it takes a lot of effort and hard work to lose weight. And that doesn't even matter tbh. She's fuckin awesome even at the weight she is now.

Wow just decided to check the comment section and some of the earlier ones are really fatphobic like what the hell??? She is lessening the amount of food she is eating but you have to do it gradually or else the body will feel tired and sick. I know because I've done that kind of sh!t before. I've tried to lose weight by eating only 600 calories a day ( mind you a healthy amount is considered 2000 calories a day for women) and the whole time I felt like I was going to pass out or be sick.

The MC is exercising and she is trying to change her diet gradually but weight loss is a very long and hard journey especially if you started on a high number. Also why the hell is it even an important point? She's a nice girl who has big ambitions to do something better with her life
i.e become the emperor's secretary I think
and her working things out and trying to achieve her goals is already very interesting. Like she doesn't even need to be skinny for this to be interesting.

Sheesh and people wonder why a lot of women have body image issues. It's comments like these that cause eating disorders like bulimia and anorexia. Glad that more recent comments are more positive.

I really like the plot of this story. However, I don’t like the narrative that being skinny = pretty. The emphasis that is put on her weight is so weird to me. There are soooo many more comments about her weight than the actual story.

Double-page supporter
i read this in my mother language and can't grasp the whole story 🤡 let me give this english translation a go 😅

Interesting story, interesting characters. Love the MC. The only minus point are the fatphobic people in the comment section.

too slow to get to the romance part and too much family drama and trauma. not really my thing. also i just don't like the fl much, i think her backstory as the author is not well explained in the manhwa, i only understood it cuz i read the manhwa description here.

Fed-Kun's army
nice story :>
finally sth different in time-travel theme story

Users who are viewing this thread