I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Damn, this is good.
I thought it was going to be a cute and fluffy story but I was wrong, damn....

Dex-chan lover
There are few good isekais out there, it is now my humblest pleasure to assign this the rank of "good otome game isekai". Among it's ranks are Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter, Demon Noble Girl ~Story of a Careless Demon~, and I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way. I think I just may pull out the WN and read until I catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, if the first isekaier is the villainess and doesn't want to act as the villainess, but things still proceed accordingly to the game plot, then it's pretty much guaranteed that the heroine is also a isekaier.

Dex-chan lover
I had a suspicion that she was a reincarnation her self. So it's a battle between two reincarnations.

@Winzent & @Hollow7F I don't remember, it's been a while, and since it went shit from one chapter to another, I made myself a favor and dropped and forgot it. Not sure when, I think it was when bato.to was still going.

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01
yeah they dropped hints since a few chapters ago, hopefully they can have a full on confrontation.

Terminally Ill Child vs Generic Isekai #01100011011101010110111001110100

Dex-chan lover
Was bored, went to look at the RAW
ch 11 have the THOT convinced Cedric to rape Aileen so that she's forced to become his concubine/2nd wife
(and more reasons to hate the bitch heroine, who's totally doing this only to Aileen suffer)
Obviously Claude come to rescue her before the deed, but see her tied up/slapped and partially undressed and about to go dragon on Cedric

Dex-chan lover
@Eraviel : Having both heroine and villainess be reincarnator has been more common lately in the 'reincarnate into villainess' series, since it gives a plausible reason why the 'heroine' would act so selfishly compare to the game/novel representation that makes them more paragon.
Compare this to something like Bakarina where the heroine is a genuinely nice girl, she just got blackhole'd into the uni-sex harem.

Although there's a series I read (not translated atm to my knowledge) that put a twist on that
The MC, a villainess otaku, reincarnated into the villainess character from an otome game, despite her asking 'God' to reincarnate her into the VRMMO world (i.e. she wanna go adventuring)

Well, turns out both series were made by people who 'saw' the same world in their dreams, just on different locations.

Anyway, onto the 'heroine'
Well, turns out the heroine isn't reincarnated in anyway, she's just an overly optimistic miser to the psychopathic level.
Her being 'nice' to everyone in the game? She's taking 'friendship fees' while doing so.
Her mind spin everything to never be her own fault and always in optimistic way. "Oh hi, you're an elf right? You must like grass right? *pulls out a random weed nearby* Here you go! 1 gold plz" Then when that got rejected "Aww, you don't have to be so shy!"

Users who are viewing this thread