I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - To be a Lily

Once again thank you for the great translation man. (especially with two of them in the same day)

I can't thank the translator enough, I just love this manga so much... Thank you so much, you're doing god's work here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this! I’ve been reading very rough translations of the LN but this is so much better!

Big oof on the serious tone of this chapter, but it was well done. I’m glad Claire stood up for Rei, makes the heart happy :)

Fed-Kun's army
damn, this was a great chapter, especially the seriousness at the end it hit a bit close to home.

being gay myself I have had crushes on people that I knew from the start was never going to happen but for some reason, you can't negate all of your feelings no matter how much you have shunned them. That ostracisation and condemnation that comes with being gay shown just by a couple of pages nearly made me cry because that scorn happens to people like me and Rei on the daily no matter how liberal and kind your bubble is, somebody is always thinking about you in that hateful way.

on a lighter note I loved how Lady Claire stood up for Rei, it made me smile, she is such a tsundere. thank you for the scanlations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread