I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

b58

Double-page supporter
... why are they talking about bosses now, and there was even a "mandatory event" in the previous chapter, which strikes me as a very videogamey lingo :p The characters didn't talk among themselves like that before (it was only ever in Rei's internal monologues). Is this really what's implied in the original?

... also, not sure what the twist tries to imply, had to reread ch 26 with mister Hans and that whole exchange was about an item that supposedly revives the dead but it's also fake, so am I to understand that this Louis guy was revived from the dead or whatever?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The childhood friend betrayal...I think something else is going on here.

Dex-chan lover
I assume the ring is some stupid curse and adventurer boi wants to die cause lady he loves is into girls. This feels forced and dumb, but it also seems weird noone could know, wouldn't claire know about such items or in the least events happening in the very least. Also if he planned to die together why not oh I dunno during the whole ship invasion when they had their backs to them.

Dex-chan lover
he might just have worded it badly and the ring will summon a strong boss he did not expect to be able to defeat in the first place, so rather them him trying to suicide here, he might just have been forced into this situation himself. even if the series is about Yuri, i doubt they'd openly wager some confrontive childhood friend betrayel.

Users who are viewing this thread