I'm in Love with the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
I love the novel, I love that it's getting an official English release (which will also be the first physical copy) and I love that it's getting a manga adaptation. I just hope this is as good as the novel.

Double-page supporter
Are you sure there's a manga for this? I searched and searched, and there's only the novel and illustrations. There's no news or even talks about any manga adaptation anywhere.

Group Leader
@d_a_renoir uhh yeah? It was mentioned by the author and artist themselves on twitter. https://twitter.com/inori_narou/status/1262036150627135489?s=21 release date for the manga should be next month in the August issue of Yuri Hime Magazine. June 18th to be exact.

Double-page supporter
Huh. I only clicked on the pixiv fanbox link and I guess it just didn't load properly for me last night. I didn't scroll up to see the Tweet itself.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Shoutouts to this work having three 10-ratings and one 9-rating before it's even released. Is it fans of the novel? The people who put this up on this site in advance trying to signal boost? People who give 10s for just the description and genre (a.k.a. yuri nation)? Find out who is abusing the system in next episode of "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"!

Contributor
@N2O Most likely all of the above, except maybe that "yuri nation" you speak of. I mainly made the page cause I wanted to put it on my Plan To Read and didn't find a page anywhere yet - I tend to do that. (I do admit, I'm actually kinda excited for this one though.) Either way, the rating will definitely drop if it turns out to be bad, so I don't see much of a problem with this. There's far more convincing reasons as to why we can't have nice things, anyway. xD

oh its getting serialized! cant wait, been reading the novel and its been amazing

i cant believe iftv is getting a manga wtff!!! nobody told me!! im so excited this is one of my favorite novels this rlly is gay rights.... these bitches gay!!! good for them!! good for them...!!!!

Now we wait for the translated chapter :D I am also waiting in anticipation for the official release of the LN in English. I do hope that there will be an anime adaptation for this I'm routing for the author!

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah been waiting for this manga adaptation. I hope some group wilk pick this uo for english translations>\\\<.

So excited to see their first fluff night in manga version!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! 💓💓💓

I absolutely love the Light Novel, definitely my favourite and full of adorable clairium. I am really excited to read this manga when it is released!

Just want to say, whoever will be putting it here, thank you so much!

Group Leader
i can't believe we've gone this long without a villainess manga like this

Group Leader
anyone planning on scanlating this series? i might, if i have enough free time and if nobody else is doing it. And if i can get someone to be the translator, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread