I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - This Can't Be Happening

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this all just begs the question, why didn't Chie just send teacher to a different school or something. Cause so far all her meddling has done is made his situation worse then last time.

Very interesting plot twist!. It’s such a horrible thing to accuse someone of but I can’t wait to see what happens next. I’ll see everyone a few days close to July or August for the new chapter.

Also can anyone recommend another manga while I’m waiting for the next chapter for this?. Can be nHen or mangadex idc I just want another to read that got a good story

Dex-chan lover
Oh, how nice. This certainly reflects the world we live in today. What with all the "guilty until proven innocent" "believe all women even without a shred of evidence and even if her statements were proven false and have ruined a life, no repercussions should be given unto her because, women" bs..:rolleyes:

She literally forced him into a corner, didn't like the answer she received after pushing him into a corner and then turned coocoo.

Alright then.

Power Uploader
URAAAAAAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? I KNOW YOU LIKE TO FUCK SHIT UP BUT WHYYYYYYY

To be honest I already kind of knew that the glasses girl would be a major problem for Sensei later on the story. The story was trying so hard to portray her as an insecure menhera.

Menhera finally showing her true colors. Sigh. God fucking damn it Uran, this is only chapter 51, you can't be ending this manga so early. We at least need Mujaki numbers

Dex-chan lover
Insert Isekai within an Isekai, he kills himself and reincarnates, only to find his "love" knows nothing about her past life. Roll credits lol

Dex-chan lover
Lol wtf are you guys redditors? This would either be another gag or a 10 chapters pedophile arc

Users who are viewing this thread