I'm not mad... I'm just disappointed... and really weirded out

So why the fuck is some manga about piss fetishes 2nd in the list of top views in the last 7 days? I clicked on it thinking "Hey, lots of people are reading this so it must be something good". I was expecting some Komi-san esque fluff. Never have I ever noped the fuck out faster

Contributor
Takes all kinds. Lets just hope those people forget how to get out of their basements.

Contributor
It's like someone read that one part of prison school and was like "yeah this is good, but you know what? I'm gonna make a manga revolving about that"

Contributor
Honestly, that's about what I expect from anime and manga. In the end, the longer you stay the more likely you are to desensitize, and maybe even start enjoying, works like that.

Note: I do not read manga about public urination, yet.

Well I guess a lot of us were curious and checked it out? I dunno but I didn't like it to be honest.

Isn't a lot of manga like that if you think about it too much? At least it didn't lull you in as "normal" and then drop some pee-fetish orgy on you 90% in like other manga might do with other concepts.

Contributor
So why the fuck is some manga about piss fetishes 2nd in the list of top views in the last 7 days?

Because of reddit, they post it here and obviously everyone was...interested ? I guess ? Since it's a new serie with a...different setting.

Well, same here, really not my thing.

Users who are viewing this thread