I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Aggregator gang
Aah, I see.
Riina as a queen, and Theresse as her royal attendant.

No wonder the cover was like that.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the old Commoner becomes the Queen trope. But who can fault it here if all of the other candidates are... well... "those".

It's also painfully obvious that Jade is going to be her husband, rather than the prince. Which then correlates into the previously mentioned. THE PIECES ARE FALLING INTO PLACE!

Dex-chan lover
JADE JADE JADE JADE FORGET THE PRINCE GO WITH JADE

Dex-chan lover
Yuri route?....The queen and her attendant. Both officially married, but behind the scenes...

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, I'm just kinda disappointed the other candidates are all so stereotypically horrible... But I guess that's a given, let's see what happens with the next girl instead!

Dex-chan lover
Because of the cover... Maybe the Prince will go with Rina and maybe our sweet Terese can be with Jade :D

Dex-chan lover
So... yeah. Whoever said Riine was definitely a boy got that wrong...

Dex-chan lover
the part where noble ladies are being clumsy on purpose is such a japanese anachronism

Dex-chan lover
Aaaand we've found our official queen, I suppose. No, more importantly, Gal Pal of the story!

Say, does pinching your nose really let you change your voice that well? Granted, it would change it a little by giving it a nasal tone, but...

Dex-chan lover
god damit... i just want to know if she won second place not because she was the only candidate other than the string player that was serious about the competition...

Users who are viewing this thread