I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

suddenly a hint of horror genre popped out of nowhere... let's hope it ends by next chapter and we return back to the fluffy happiness

Oh my god
I’ve never been more scared on waiting on the next chapter

Thank you for the chapter!
Was surprised to see it quickly this week

Wat wat wat.. wonder what the red flowers represent. So strange how the two disappeared. The plot thickens!

Thanks for the chapter.

Hmm so the reason why they were encouraged to touch the roses was so there was some magic in them to teleport them somewhere? How devious

are we nearing the climax of the story? bc damn I'm excited.
thank you so much for the translation! this is one my favs

Lol i really thought this would get boring somewhere but I wa sproven wrong... LEFT US HANGING AT SUCH A CRUCIAL MOMENT

Typical I save up a lot of chapters only to start reading and get stuck at really good cliffhanger

I knew something was fishy when she lost her composure and came back stating her flowers had a "slight" change in color, and wanted to compare with her DEEP RED roses.... AND asked for her to bring one along... definitely sus!!!

Aggregator gang
The thick plottens... It seems likely that Marietta BSed about her investigation and Teresse's roses were the only ones to change color. As to what that signifies, SHE seems to know and, uh, appears to think it important enough to do a disappearing act with Teresse. What she thinks she'll gain by that I don't know, all she's doing is making herself look mighty suspicious.

(She can't really claim the one red rose is hers without being immediately called a liar, multiple people saw Teresse pick it up.)

Contributor
Well, i didn't ecpected Marietta to be the most dangerous for our heroine here.

Users who are viewing this thread