I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Harsh words. But its not bad to want peace and dream small dreams
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
Too many unnecessary scene. Cut the chase and put right in the problem. It has been three chapters now. I bet it will be 5 more until this problem resolves itself.

I am under the impression that despite everything Teresa will still try to do something to help this girl, which I find annoying, I hope that does not happen.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think that this problem is as hard as its made out to be. There certainly has to be someone skilled enough in archery, maybe even a couple guys skilled in archery that would be able to instantly kill all of the traitors kidnapping the fmc as soon as the negotioations start. And even if its not archers, dont tell me a duke of his caliber doesnt retain a few assassins himself that would be more than capable of killing some upstart annoyances. Also, why does the necessary intelligence network for a person as grand as a duke not pick up on people that had that background. I certainly believe that all the people that were made to be candidates had some sort of background check and any fabricated or wonky claims wouldnt have gone through. The whole arc feel unnecessary just because so many things are, at least to me, too coincidental to work out that way. I dont expect much from stories like these but come on.... Even before the fmc was kidnapped, the kidnapping would not have gone unnoticed. There ought to be servants and guards everywhere at the mansion to prevent harm and serve the consort candidates.

Everyone talking about plot holes, how to resolve, predictions...
I say Marietta was cute, but now she's hot! Sexiest character in this... I'll see myself out...

Thank you so much for updating! Nice scanlate by the way.

I think you can delay the chapter :)

Users who are viewing this thread