I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Thank you for waiting and publishing ch15 as a whole! I get really annoyed when the chapter gets broken up and there's been a few stories I dropped or put on hiatus because of it. It's not good :(

@onionskins
But she will. This is why I hate the Duke. He's basically just using Teresse. He's the villain.

Thank you for the update!! I'm perfectly happy waiting for the full chapter(s?) - nothing irks me more than getting half a chapter and then not remembering what happened in the first half after the second one drops :/

Thanks for the chapter! Also, wise decision on waiting for the other half as well, that way we'll all be able to understand and appreciate the flow of the story.~

Hm, I believe the one who notified Lady Clarise back then is Lady Lucretia.
And Marietta's plan to threaten Grand Duke by kidnapping his future wife is bound to fail. In the first place, he doesn't have the power to hand over a country because he is not a king..
Well can't wait for the rescue scene. Hang in there, Terese!

Dex-chan lover
@kcccr I don't know the ending, i was just writing out what they've been shoving in our faces for the last 5 or so chapters. ^^; (that and a lot of comments every chapter see the seeming foreshadowing that the Duke isn't going to go for mc)

I don't think clarise is going to get a bad ending at least. She's high nobility so she's set since she wasn't the one being evil lol

Riina is the one i tell you... she is the one that turned the flower Red... i think The Duke have met her before.. or something.. and Teresse will be with Jude... 😁

Ihave read the spoilers from the comments and i cant say whether im disappointed or not 😅
When the Prince kept on asking about the beaurocrat and the POV changed to rina (around chapter 12 or so.. idk) i had the hunch that she might end up with the prince. That's a flag right there. But i wanted MC to be the consort, however i ship Terese and Jade. Aghhhh why is this so complicated 😂😂😂

Group Leader
@jonuiuc Hello! Chapter 15 is currently in progress. It's taking longer than usual because some of us on the team are busy with school/work, but you can rest assured that we're still working hard on this series! We hope that you'll look forward to our updates (♡ω♡ )

Users who are viewing this thread