I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

YOOOOOOOOOOO, This is good. if the twist is heading where I think it is am totes on board. Everyone will get a happy ending and it doesnt even feel half assed it just makes sense. Even if it doesnt turn out how I think it still followed cliched tropes and i dont really have a problem with that. I hope I am right though c:

@becosf
Yea. Of course anytime. I love discussing plots and characters etc. (On a side note... this selection process is so faulty and is so questionable)

I knew it, I KNEW IT WAHHHH!

I know that Rina somehow will become Duchess BUT THAT TWIST THO? I almost sure that my prediction is wrong but this TWIST get me so hard and so goooddd

And I'm happy for our best knight ♡ His sad face at the last chapters make my little heart hurt

@TheDragonLord Yes but it also has to be done well. If handled badly its just becomes insulting and the easiest example of that is the latest SW trilogy. Anyhow I like this twist c: because its not out of left field and doesnt go against how the characters have been portrayed.

Woah the plot twist. OMG!!! I'm crying JADE!!! good for you boi.

btw
I think the grand duke knows that mc's not THE ONE.

What a twist damn!
The was a kind of foreshadowing since the orince asked her if she came often to the castle but no longer since herdad got another position

... I'm really wondering about the end-game of this story. Is it just gonna end in a few chapters? Since the start the narrative has been tied to the consort selection and now that it's basically over... ? There hasn't been anything to set up any larger narrative — even this rather contrived abduction appears to me as just a plot device to introduce these two twists.

I really can't think of a satisfactory way to continue the story beyond the consort selection...

Well perhaps it'll end there — would make me sad though.

YES!! GO RINA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. THE plot twist is so good! It came swinging out of nowhere!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE. But it really is in character! Thank you so much for translating this!

Aggregator gang
Such a good twist.

I kind of have the urge to edit in Mabel's face on the panel where Riina is holding the vase though.

OMG OMG PLOT TWIST

remember when he thought the scrubbers were cute? RIINA MADE THEM
and RIINA TOUCHED THE ROSES
we never got to see the little girl's face IT COULD BE RIINA
and when he helped them out wasn't it when RIINA GOT SLAPPED
"i'm the grand duke's consort CANDIDATE, however, i believe i can CERTAINLY SURPASS IT"

AHHH THE HINTS WERE THERE ALL ALONG

But how??? Wasnt it MC in the garden?? Cause even MC said she went to a party and she went to the harder???

..... Tbh I wouldn't want rina as the consort. Shes sweet and all, but she hasn't really done anything great to be the consort??? Lke I feel MC deserves the position more considering everything shes accomplished...

YOOOOOOOOOOOO WAIT RIINA IS THE CONSORT?!?!?! THATS FUCKING CRAZY HELLO????

If this goes how I think it's gonna go that means that MC is gonna end up with the knight and Riina the prince. If that's the case this series is actually fucking crazy because I've never seen this kinda thing done before where the heroine isn't actually the "heroine" of the story this is fucking insane

I had been thinking about how a good ending to this could work, but i absolutely didn't see this solution coming. It is quite a hard twist, but it works well enough in hindsight to not break the story.

Users who are viewing this thread