I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

Yes this is amazing
Her making everyone her friends
This one is my favorite out of all of the anthologys

You know what? I’m not even mad that it’s not yuri. The friendship here is hella cute. Waaaay much better than the previous chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Aww. This is so wholesome, I don't care if this is not yuri. This chapter is so unique in its own way: might be the first villainess manga to have the "heroine" goes aaround spread the love, cuteness of "villainess" and have the entire supporting characters defending the "villainess" from "2nd heroine". Not to mention there are two "heroines" in that world: the OG and the remake? but the person who is now the OG is a cute cinnamon roll while the other is a slut. Wow.

I'm kinda disappointed that it has the Yuri tag but the last 2 chapters aren't really Yuri. 😥
The stories are good though! Just aren't what I expected.

Absolute garbage, much like the previous chapter. Does not deserve the yuri tag.

But at least this didn’t have the disgusting ffm poly bullshit the last chapter had. Still garbage though.

Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!
Read this one. This is also about villainess but definitely better

Where is the lewd hand holding scene?! Aside from that "i am scared of ghosts hug" panel, where are the other signs if yuri? Just a personal maid?

Its cute and wholesome all right just wish the author kept it open ended between the heroine and villainess and not show that the villainess was being courted in that last panel attempt...

Users who are viewing this thread