I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
at pg 24 i legit yelled ''Get their asses!'' and wow the other chick was even more of a thot that usual

im happy with this, i dont know u guys but its not like this anthologies are perfect, hell theres even one with a ''(Skip this one)'' warning coz it was that bad.
I follow this one for female relationships, not just romantic love relationships, but friendship as well, and even the description says this:

''Heroines and villainesses, maids and villainesses...5 stories featuring relationships between girls and their bonds can be found in this anthology.''

this was never going to be a full 5 chapters of romance, there are other types of relationships

i loved this chapter coz i was happy for the villainess, without the mc everyone would have misunderstand her for ever and she would have end up abandoned by everyone, thks to one friend everyone was able to see the real her, and i specially loved that the whole party turned up to her defense, absolutely love it.

just chill, if it isnt what u expected just stop reading, its that easy

ty for the chapter

Lol, I will go with the theory that Ultear only likes the second prince because he looks like MC and they still have a relationship in secret

I second that! Stories like this is what literally what we fans would do. Like Rumia, I'm not a fan of otome games and thanks to Jishou Akuyaku reijou now I know why: otome games are literally NTR glittered with sugar to justify the said crimes! It's a shame it's a one shot because I would love to see more suffering but this is enough =w=

Can't believe this got a better reception from the comments than the previous chapter about poly. People are so weird lol

The story is kinda similar to MobuSeka with no Leon and the reincarnator is the heroine.

But really would prefer a yuri ending... 😏👌

Oh well. The ending was lacking but at least it wasn't that blasphemy that happen last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
OI OI OI another one that’s just friendship

I know it’s in the title but ain’t this a yuri anthology

OIIIIII

...Well at least they’re happy

Ah yes another "Gal being pals" ending in the Turi antology.... really anticlimax ending. Aight imma pretend that the second prince are Geh and Ultear and mc banging everynight in queen's room

@NowhereJoker
Plenty of people, myself included, would take a garbage het one shot we can ignore over something that parades itself as """yuri""" when it’s ffm self-inserter’s fantasy horeshit.
It’s just typically easier to read and mentally discard yuri bait (when I say bait I mean bait, not subtext for those retards that think they’re the same thing) or bislut stories because there are just hundreds of those that you end up reading when going through the yuri tag and you learn to just ignore them over time. The problem with the previous story is it masquerades as yuri (hey it ended with both girls together right? WRONG) but it has the disgusting male put in with them, entirely changing the dynamic.
If it was fff poly, there’d be less complaints because then it’d at least be yuri (even though it’d still be nowhere as good as a normal ff story).

Users who are viewing this thread