I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

oh this was so satisfying n cute to read!! just a bit disappointed it was platonic
thanks for the chapter <333

I can literally think of no reason why they would add a page right at the end where she gets proposed by some random prince we haven't seen at all. This would have been so much better without that.

At first i thoguht the 2nd prince was rumia dressing up as a boy to propose to her.

Thats my head canon now.

Repeated story, nearly 90% indentical to the original idea. Bullshit ending for an anthology about Isekai MC and villainess.
1/10, if I can rate it 0/10, i would.
Well, I guess that what you get from an author that mainly draws shoujo manga and somehow poke their nose to yuri. Fuck you Hoshina.

Ahhh i'm so torn 😣 It was supposed to be yuri and there relationship is cute like they whould be such a good couple but the second prince is cute and sismance is good too. The useless original capture target is a bit cliche and it seem like they put a reincarnated girl just to fill the gap of the two faced heroine but the story is still interresting. It's cute and funny.

Users who are viewing this thread