I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

no... where's the yuri... friends??? That's not what i want.... (#`-_ゝ-)

Double-page supporter
queerbaited by a yuri anthology comic................ id say thats a new one but the bakarina yuri anthology did the same thing. fuckin booooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
Please, 2nd prince is just the sperm bank. We all know MC and FL are the one true pairing.

Goddammit Rumia is just as bad as the isekai girl from "when the villainess loves", just like Rumia she admires her Libertia/ Litia-unnie but fate placed her soul in litia's body to find a way to prevent her sickness spreading while at the same time saving her favourite side characters.
Like the other villainess anthology, I hoped the king declared not only banished from the country but also stripped off all titles and remove their name in the family pedigree like Su Mingyue's ending (though Su Mingyue became a labourer under the emperor's decree).
Somehow I can imagine that the main reason why Ultear agreed to marry with the 2nd prince is because of the similarity he and Rumia have particularly their fondness for her :3c

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the installment and I loved that Rumia was able to turn all of the other non-capture targets into simps for Ultear and the scene with Rumia panting while she watched over Ultear from afar was lol worthy and adorable.

Double-page supporter
Four chapters in and two out of four aren't even yuri.

Fuck that. Unfollowed.

lkw

WTF why not gay?!!?!? that was such a bait and twist who even is this second prince

Users who are viewing this thread