I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Friendship Route with the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F your comment makes no sense. You're telling people not to be upset that a yuri anthology is filled with het and that they should just go away and stop reading if they don't like it. Do you realize how insulting to yuri fans you sound? The real problem is people like you telling yuri fans to just accept it when het is published in an anthology created for yuri fans.

me: omg this is so cut- !
last panel: ... man ...
i was okay with the last chapter because i personally saw that they just ended as a healthy poly relationship (perfectly fine if other wlw see it differently) but this mf takes the cake. "a variety of stories with girl x girl relationships" where WHEREEEE so sick of these mf heteros LMFAOO guys we get platonic girl relationships in literally every shoujo manga/manhwa ever.. can we just get a little bit of yuri please

Dex-chan lover
I'm a weirdo for laughing so hard at a burping cat.

Also, Mangadex commenters continue to be the worst kinds of people. Stfu, stop reading and save those of us who like the series the headache. Bunch of useless misery guts don't accomplish anything aside from engulfing if your edgelord angry miasmas.

Wow good stuff, and did someone say Belmont, the Belmont, house of vampire killers.

Dex-chan lover
I now know why this has 100+ comments.. great story nonetheless but a little yuri would have been sufficed

A good story, but I was waiting for the dramatic turn/confession the whole time. I'm a little disappointed but... Idk I can't be as mad as everyone else here.

Tch tch tch... She got flustered by the second prince advances, and got a friendship relationship... I'M NOT FULLY SATISFIED!! What is the ending: normal route, yuri route or prince route, aAh?!! My perverted brain can't accept notting but yuri on this!

We were Sappho and her friend-zoned... in a yuri anthology... I just want some romantic and/or sexual attraction and relationship between women, is that too much to ask?? why do the authors keep these stories on friendship level or always stick a man into the relationship and make it a threesome or something

Fed-Kun's army
Plot twist, the new fiance is either gay or ace and just doing the political marriage shit because the lady would be an excellent ruler and they needed a tie to the royal family, while the gals are just very close "friends to everyone looking on

Ezk

i was promised lesbians, and i am getting crumbs, but still cute i guess

I feel betrayed, why did they ended up as friends??? 😭😭
Still, a great story, has a lot of fun ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread