Imadoki no Wakai Mon wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Although he may look fierce, he’s got a heart of gold.

Dex-chan lover
first chapter was nice, then it just got boring and predictable. ugh. why does this author have no imagination or storytelling ability?

Contributor
So, at this point the story's become a clone of Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi, only with the "kids these days" tagline and without the hamster/banana joke in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason Its a fluffy story about an office with a Boss that is too damn good for anyone, what kind of compelling plot where you looking for?

Dex-chan lover
@boag

There's plenty of fluffy stories that have actual storylines. Like Machida-kun as a prime example.

This is just... dumb. Every chapter is a template.

Girl: "Oh shoot, I messed up by doing ___________ "

Boss: "Kids these days. Don't worry about ____________, I'll take care of it for you."

Girl: "Oh my gosh, my boss is so wonderful!"

Like... that's it. Every single chapter is that. That's fucking BORING and makes it hard to even enjoy 'fluff'. I don't know what kind of shitty ass standards y'all use but that fluff ain't up to snuff enough

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason
Fluff:entertainment or writing perceived as trivial or superficial.
Im going by this definition, im not expecting anything compelling, just a quick laugh and a fuzzy feeling of "how cute".
honestly I still dont know why you had such high expectations from this series when its clearly just a SoL set in an office.

Dex-chan lover
@boag I guess I expected good fluff, and not bad fluff. This isn't good, even for fluff. I've seen a lot of SoL set in an office that was entertaining. This isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread