Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 21 - The School Festival That Started It All (Second Part)

Group Leader
Excuse me? Hmm was the person he said he liked to the twin tail in ch 13 Aya? This feels hella cheap. Aya has been in like 2 or 3 chapters. How did Hikari not know he had an ex...that was her best friend? I'm so confused.

Is he just an asshole. I guess this author is know for this kind of stuff though and apparently HATES childhood friends lol
Chapter 12, and this panel always gets me :lol:

1723474200181.png

I see many of you, hate what happen to this chapter. But i dunno why seem it more interesting this way.
Tbh im not a fan of NTR genres, and i expecting a lovely dovy scene when read this chapter. When the kissing scene appear I still hope, maybe the FMC just didnt see properly, or maybe the one that in the class room isnt the Male MC.

And surprisingly I did have problem with this twist, maybe i didnt like much to the FMC, unlike most of you. And yeah it seem interesting this way. We always see the story from the FMC point of view. Maybe if wee see from the Male POV, we will understand better.

Still a lot to ask. When did Ayami meet Yuu? Has Yu never love Hikari all this time? Why Yu breakup with Ayami? Has those two still have feeling for each other?

Thats why i say the story is more interesting this way. There is a lot to ask and discus.

At first I thought in this chapter, Hikari would mess up again and didnt do the confession, but if that is what happen, the story will just repeat again and again. This twist ended those cycle and give us more interesting progress.

Dex-chan lover
Damn bruh i thought no more romance manga can devastate me as much as OMK during that crush revelation (iykyk)
but this is def up there

Dex-chan lover
I have so many questions...

First of all, how could Hikari, who’s been Ta-kun’s childhood friend and neighbor, not know that Aya-chan is his ex-girlfriend? It seems Ta-kun never mentioned it—why?

Second, how is Aya-chan 18 years old and still in the same class as Hikari?

Third, Aya-chan, are you really sure that Hikari is your best friend? You knew about her feelings for Ta-kun and that you had a past with him, yet you didn’t tell her. Why did you kiss him despite knowing about Hikari’s plans? I’m struggling to see how their friendship can survive this.

Finally, Mr. Author, why introduce NTR into a story that’s been fluffy and wholesome? And don’t try to tell me it’s not NTR.

Thanks for the chapter!

And don’t try to tell me it’s not NTR.
Technically, it's BSS and not NTR.

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch. If you want to go for the same guy as your best friend, the bare minimum of courtesy is to tell them straight. Falling in love and pursuing the same person is fair game, backstabbing your best friend is not. This relationship is wrecked. Forever. You can talk yourself into believing that you forgave, but the trust will never return.

Dex-chan lover
Highest commenting rate on a chapter ever? :lul:

I was up for some standard issue love triangle drama (you know, what people of culture used to call it before it was conflated with NTR) but the author hit the gas just a wee bit hard here.

With that said...Yom's reaction shots are the primary motivation to read the series, and that still holds true :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread