Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 23 - How Foolish

Dex-chan lover
A 7.39 rating (at time of me typing this) since the last chapter & I can already see this drop further since we're in the "dark side" of the story. I doubt he'll get corrupted enough to cross the line but still wonder why he dated her. Hope it won't take too long to reach that point. Thanks for the translations.
NO !!! IT IS RISING!!! WHY??? THEY WANT DARK PUCCI???:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So I think we can all agree she totally forced herself on him
He sought for her for whatever reason, could be that he wanted to put a proper end on it, could be that he was checking in on her to see if she's doing alright, or could be that he did want to restart their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
He sought for her for whatever reason, could be that he wanted to put a proper end on it, could be that he was checking in on her to see if she's doing alright, or could be that he did want to restart their relationship.
or he was just searching for hikari and found ayami instead. no need to hate on mc for no reason-

Dex-chan lover
I guess she wanted to mess with him, then actually fell for him, broke up with him because "I'm not good for a good guy like you", and now he "found" her in the present.
She's a proper NTR gal, overwritten vulnerable guy's feelings with her body and shit.

I'm not really interested in the backstory, I want it to go back to the present. Unfortunately, with the manga being consistently bi-weekly now, I expect at least 2 more chapters before they conclude the flashback.

Dex-chan lover
or he was just searching for hikari and found ayami instead
Hikari was in the classroom all along, there was no need to search for her if he were to just stay put. He explicitly left for whatever reason, he even left a note where Hikari could see it

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did someone like this bitch end up becoming 'best friends' with the childhood friend?

Group Leader
Somebody let the author into the kitchen and now the whole damn restaurant is on fire...

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested in why he is so obsessed with catching up to FMC tbh. His inferiority complex must run pretty deep to be this upset.
If I remember correctly, in one of Hikari monologue/flashback (should be the one in the bathtub) was shown her protecting him from bullies. At that time, she considered him like a "little brother" so Yuu probably started developing feelings for the always cool Hikari right there.

Users who are viewing this thread