Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Unfashionable Lady, Reunion with the Family

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation. Kambing (GOAT) scanlantion

Dex-chan lover
Damn, thanks for the translation! I just want our FL to be happy, I hate that she is worried about losing the man who brought her up from the depths.
The one behind the prince is
The Travelling merchant also known as the first prince
Thanks for the spoiler! Can't wait to see how this plays out. Pls feel free to spoil more if you have time!

Dex-chan lover
Given they've lost all faculties, the villains in this story are basically zombies. XD

Anywho, great chapter! Looking forward to the next one! ^w^

Dex-chan lover
I swear to all fuck, if this man-thot is also tangoing in the sheets with his mother in law.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that her father is such an idiot. Like, separate from everything else like the fashion general pig-headedness, punching a woman in public with no provocation and trying to stab a guy with a fork?

Dex-chan lover
to the gallows to the dad, the prince consort(robin)
also Nazel's face was very accurate

Dad is so volatile that it’s hard to believe that he has any power at all. Why do they invite him to parties, and why does he go if he doesn’t approve of “modern” styles? Also…it’s one thing for her family to be crazy about old fashioned styles, but…where did her dad and grandfather find wives that were also willing to be that crazy?

Dex-chan lover
lol, he literally had no power over Agnes, she was disowned and married off to the fucking duke. Not only that, he tried to attack a duchess and then murder a duke. All at the party organized by a 2nd friggin' prince. Guy should have been killed by the guards instantly. At the very least, their whole house should be destroyed for such a heavy crime.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised it took so long for Evantale to be exposed, considering how he did not hesitate to attack his daughter and her husband in public

Users who are viewing this thread