Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
YEAH... Show those highschoolers some graphs and samples, they'll get it lol.

Dex-chan lover
Chad MC just did everything to make his waifu happy for the festival.
aQOxBnE.png

Same...
Shout at them to get attention. The important is shout, it doesn't matter if what you say is "I M GEI" or "FREE PIZZA!"

Next. Use. SPECIAL. EFFECTS. PowerPoint is the cheapest BUT VERY Effective SFX. After all Microsoft ehem Gates stole it from a genius working for him.

SfX also means GET A MASCOT. Having the cutest and juiciest girl in class 😍 💕 slays half to three quarters of the population vote. Never underestimate even a GRIMACE mascot.

Finally, hand freebies. Food is the BEST FREEBIE. Actually even he handed out a banana each it would be effective. He has set everything up well WITH Marketing.

WHO WOULD FAIL WITH THIS????

Dex-chan lover
:finnawoke:Takes Notes

• Focus on your own Idea’s Merits :meguusmug:
• Highlight flaws/demerits on other ideas :shamihuh:
• Ignore the minority voice of opposition :slap:
• Focus on Herd Mentality :glee:
• Provide Samples :aquadrink:
• Use Cute Mascot Girl to break the hesitation :win:

:chad: PROFIT
Life tips translated well.

Aggregator gang
google says it takes about 20min to cook takoyaki so this would be quite an awkward time to wait considering the situation xd

Dex-chan lover
Oh myyyy Shinjou coming to clutch the situation is sooo cool and cute!!!

And Ginji, his bestie getting the wasabi is soo funny as well hahahaha

Thanks as always for the sl!

Contributor
The power of reason, facts and logic. The power of confidence and decisiveness. I'm not even sure if his classmates understood any of the graphs, but I know he won them over by being decisive and having a coherent plan that people can follow.

What impressed me the most is that he used the typical mob mentality of Japanese people into his favor and he dealt with the loudmouths by having them face the prospect of opposing the majority. It's true, those guys just can't read the mood so if they continue opposing this coherent plan that miraculously dropped into their laps they'll just get the reactions they deserve.

It's almost unfair to think that it feels like it's their adult teacher making the decision for them. Speaking of which, I feel like he's gonna get in trouble for that takoyaki demo, but getting told off after school might be an acceptable price to pay for being the hero for today.

Users who are viewing this thread