Iron Ladies - Ch. 12 - We’ll Be Sisters Again in Our Next Lives

Dex-chan lover
YES I FUCKING CALLED IT!!!

FUCKIGN DUMB CUNT BADDIES GONNA ACCIDENTALLY TURN BETA MC INTO ALPHA GOD TIER MC LUL GET FUCKED

Dex-chan lover
Insect planet hmmm

xuFlUnB.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The second they mentioned "there has never been a male", you knew the MC would be the first :p

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, so we're going full Infinite Stratos/Blade Dance/every other harem story with super special snowflake MC who has powers that only women have.

Dex-chan lover
@Iheart look at the raws, this shit gets even better from here.

non stop fucking for the MC protector of vaginas, breaker of chains and corruption

for those that cant wait to see badass mc:

IhFG5QZ.png
a96O3jC.png

@ma_ko
@kronix
Look closely at the second spoiler, look at where his waist is and remove the coat in your head, it look so goofy, wtf how long is his upper body supposed to be?

Aggregator gang
so I'm guessing this is gonna go one of two ways...either he's gonna get saved at the last moment and pull out the "I am your commanding officer" card causing this second gen "noble" bastard to s*** himself...or it's gonna go the Infinite Stratus route and he's gonna accidentally be the only guy to ever successfully get the uber tech that was thought to be for girls only
...honestly, I kinda hope it's the second one, cause, in spite of the cliche "chosen one" aspect of it, at least he'd stop being a worthless wimp

Supporter
@Chet31 @Iheart

Totally :D
in a manga, when it say "there never" or "only 1 on XXX billions peoples/chances/etc" we can be sure the MC will be the chosen one ?

Fed-Kun's army
@InsaneInsomniac

So I decided to read the raw yesterday. (And I'm up to chp 181)
Let's just say you are 100% right on one of the 2 guesses you made.

Double-page supporter
I dont get it.l She looks so like a vampire. eyes check, fangs check. Yet nonone mentions it, or asks her about it. nor is it revealed in the story. So disappointing that is just ignored ?

oh noes, they going to throw the MC into the holy material, how could this ever backfire on them. Never possible could happen! not in a million years... They missed the memo hes the MC :p. It actually be hilarious, since the holy material is said to be only female compatible, if it turned him into a hot combat fighting girl in some unexplained mutation. But it probably wont happen.

Users who are viewing this thread