Iron Ladies - Ch. 159 - Click and We’ll Give You Iron Pagoda Berserker Version For Free

You can just ignore idiots like that Allen, cause youre doing a great job with the translations. :)

Don't give shit stains anymore attention then is required to bleach them out of existence XD hahaha thanks for the continued releases, please keep up the awesome work lol

Dex-chan lover
hahaha, this chapter's interesting fact of the day really make my day

Your translating 2+ chapters a DAY and your slow? if that's slow than we need to hold onto our asses if you decide to speed up xD but for real that guy is a obvious tool. Ignore those fools good sir as your hard work is greatly appreciated here! :)

Holy moly those ftard reading at bot control heavily contaminated ads website and dare to whine and complain, bloody ungrateful moron that think translator dont have real life to deal with... Just pls ignore those bastard and happy chinese new year Allen, double thumbs up to you😘

Group Leader
Pro tip: don't read Kissmanga's comments section. They just steal our work anyway. And they don't have dumplings.

Dex-chan lover
I used to surf at kissmanga. But then i took a conscience to the heart.

So many toxicity.....mah heart...mah soul.....

Fuck that kid who thinks you're going to slow. He can suck my left, black, saggy nut sack.

take your time allen intentionally slow your work ;) ;) ;) screw them tards that feel entitled to read for free. let them read other series

keep up the good work and i hope you get dumplings

Group Leader
reading on kissmanga is like going dumpster diving except, actually going dumpster diving will occasionally get you some good shit whereas reading on kissmanga is just getting yourself dirty

as people says realty is weirder than fiction. And people are more stupid too, thanks for the translation Allen bro.

Dex-chan lover
Well Allen, you kinda shot yourself on your own foot. I mean, who reads the comments section in KissManga, for ffs. By comparison, a Youtube blogger's comment section is almost intellectual.

That soul is a beyond saving so pin him with stakes then burn him till not a single remaining of this heretic is left behind

Users who are viewing this thread