Is there a MD system status thread somewhere ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
653
In the last week I have used my Yubikey twice to login to MD (both home n work). The only time that happens is when cookie gets old or MD changes login requirement. AKA: Need new security cookie.

If there is a thread somewhere detailing stuff about MD status and changes. The generic announcements is great about new stuff and fixes. But I would like to know about the small details, that look suspicious. Making me use Yubikey again n again to get login is one of them. I am all for reset's and reboots to stabilize things. Just want to know where/when they happen. So when they happen, it coordinates with things I see on my side. I don't start freaking out.

Thanks.:)
 
Upvote 1
Enjoying the youthful days
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
2,433
Yeah, I remember having to re-login too.

There's this site but it tells nothing to me.
Something like your suggestion would be helpful
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top