Isekai Craft Gurashi: Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
No. The extra water isn't even a drop in the bucket for the world-wide water system. Hydrogen from split water throughout the system will end up escaping in far greater volume overall, easily enough.
In regular physics maybe, but this is introducing water (and hydrogen atoms) that weren’t in the system before. In infinite quantities. It’s all got to go somewhere.

Maybe magic water disperses back into magicules and I shouldn’t worry so much about it

Dex-chan lover
In regular physics maybe, but this is introducing water (and hydrogen atoms) that weren’t in the system before. In infinite quantities. It’s all got to go somewhere.

Maybe magic water disperses back into magicules and I shouldn’t worry so much about it
That's what I was thinking too. The magic cubes replaces a mage for the creation of the water and the heater, basically automate the process. So the water is coming from the same magic source... Though I imagine that the cubes might need to be reenergized or replaced after a while like a battery.. The term infinite is probably used because a mage couldn't continually cast water magic like that.. So the water is made by magic, it probably gets balanced by dissipating the same way... Yeah... Now I really want to read the next chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

I love this arc, it is nice to see a protagonist dealing with a job using his brains and creativity - not to mention struggling and having to rethink and learn... I'm too used to MCs facing a problem by just beating up something a cutting to a victory.

Dex-chan lover

Yes, and my point is that we have lost water because of said physics; it'd be the same here, too, so the overall separation rate to the volume of water introduced via magic will far outstrip the added water flow. It'll definitely alter the climate patterns of the area over time, though.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn‘t dumping infinite water into a river, y’know… flood the entire world
Over a very, very, very long period of time perhaps(sun might burn out first?). Or if this was adopted on a large scale with a long period of time.

But as far as the river is concerned this is nothing more than just another "infinite" stream of water it recieves from other tributaries.

Of course if this world makes any sort of rational sense, the water would not just be generated from nothing infinitely.

But in the thoughts of flooding the entire world, it makes me think there could be a fun story where merfolk aim to take over the world by supplying infinite water blocks that are used across the world.

Power Uploader
Ugh… almost caught up…

look, I don’t get why he doesn’t use the excess drain as a monetization method for the Duke. Pump the rest into a drain to the lower aristocrats housing and THEN they can port it to their homes upon approval… and the more the duo produces, the more available to the Nobel and eventual lower city…

yeah, there some details… but dumping all that warm/hot water into a stream, or River will effect the ecology and wildlife…

note, as per flooding the world, over time it would evaporate anyways… tho that might make for future big storm…a couple hundred or thousand years down the road?

Dex-chan lover
My standard has been brought down by other isekai so much that seeing these balanced casts of characters amazed me.

Love it. The group of professionals ARE professionals in their field and MC is not hoarding all achievements by himself
Not sure I'd call it entirely balanced, since Liz is kinda extorting the hell out of him since chapter 1 and taking majority of the credit like with those Sheep she practically left out his involvement entierly for her 'pride' ô_ô

And now she practically snitched on him to the adventurer guild, she practically told his employer he's working for another firm, without permission

Fed-Kun's army
Looming threat of "officials" and "guild rules" and "political bullshittery"... Please no author, don't do it.
Even if mr noble whatever will poof it all away (right?), don't we deal with enough of that shit in real life already.
NO! That's EXACTLY what i want to see. This is the meat prince, a butcher so powerful that no one else can compare. Do you think the adventurers guild would want him to leave? do you think they want him to moonlight with other guilds?
This should spawn the fuckery arc, where we see 1900s business tycoon levels of fuckery. Assassins, sabotage, threats the whole 9 yards!

Users who are viewing this thread